Many working women are exhausted. We have high expectations of ourselves, and we have a tough time saying no to others.
The women I know are highly skilled and dedicated professionals, leaders, business owners, entrepreneurs and employees. We work hard, and we strive for excellence in our professions.
We also care deeply about how we show up in our personal lives and communities. We put a lot of energy into our roles as mothers, daughters, partners, wives, family members, volunteers and friends.
We want success at work, and we want a satisfying personal life too. We want to make a difference in the world. But it is tough to balance our work and home lives. We struggle with making our well being a priority.
A lot of women are at a career crossroads and facing work-life challenges. Most women are unsure what to do about it.
- Struggling to get back on track and find a new direction after a career setback?
- Clear what you are doing isn’t right for you but not sure what is?
- Craving greater work-life balance and control over your time?
- Ready to embrace your path and quit comparing yourself to others?
- Needing to get “unstuck” and make a bold choice?
- Challenged by speaking up, saying no and setting boundaries?
- Dreading a difficult conversation and avoiding dealing with a conflict?
- Desiring to communicate and collaborate with more impact?
- Needing to strengthen leadership competencies and influencing skills?
- Ready to accomplish more but not sure how to go about it?
What on that list resonates with you? You aren’t alone with these dilemmas. The good news is, you can design your work and life in a way that meets your definition of success.
I’ve added a new certification to my repertoire. I am now licenced to use Kathy Caprino’s signature Amazing Career™ system, which has been tested and proven to accelerate career growth and success for professional women around the world.
I am a certified Amazing Career™ Coach, trained and mentored by Kathy Caprino in her proprietary 5-phase proven career growth process for women. Kathy Caprino created her model drawing upon findings from her in-depth research and coaching over 12,000 professional women worldwide.
Are you ready to take the next step and make your professional growth and personal well-being a priority? I welcome hearing from you if you want to explore how you can achieve more career success and satisfaction – on your terms.