Do any of these dilemmas resonate with you?
- How to design and align your career with your definition of success?
- How to embrace your career path and quit comparing yourself to others?
- How to be the leader in your work and life?
- How to tell the difference between a good career move versus a reckless one?
- How to quit avoiding conflicts, speak up and be more assertive?
- How to approach those difficult and high-stakes conversations that fill you with dread?
You aren’t alone. I work with professionals and leaders at all career and life stages who are:
- At pivotal career crossroads and facing career dilemmas and decisions.
- Ready to be more strategic and intentional about work-life choices.
- Want to close power gaps; build leadership, influencing and professional competencies.
- Want increased career satisfaction and more harmony with work-life choices.
- Leading teams struggling with conflict, performance issues and collaboration.
- Facing interpersonal conflicts and want to improve conflict handling skills.
- Want preparation and practice to conduct hard conversations with more impact and ease.
Are you ready to take the next step and make your professional growth and personal well-being a priority?
Please contact me for a Complimentary Consultation. We can talk about what is important to you, and the support you need to make changes in your unique work-life situation.
Please check out my Client Testimonial Page to see the results others have achieved through a coaching partnership with me.
Check out How I Work With You for information about ways we can work together. I offer short-term ( 1 – 3 sessions) and longer-term (3 months plus) coaching packages tailored to your needs.
Are you interested in my Conflict Coaching Services? Please see my Collaboration at Work page.