My 5 Stage Model to Turn Ideas into Action works for aspiring and experienced professionals at any career and life stage. People who are:
- Experiencing work or life transitions or at critical decision-making points.
- Ready to be more strategic about career and life choices.
- Looking for more harmony with your work and life choices.
- Exploring career or job changes or committed to growing where you are.
- Need to improve your professional competencies you need to succeed.
- Dealing with conflict at work that requires courageous conversations.
- Not sure what you want but know it’s possible to achieve more.
- Clear about what you want but just never seem to get around to doing it.
- Ready to turn a dream into reality but not sure where to start.
- Willing to take the next step and make your professional growth and personal well-being a priority.
Here are ways we could work together:
Are you ready to get more of what you want in your life and career? CONTACT ME to discuss what coaching package best meets your needs.
Here are some of the things you could accomplish:
- Find your purpose and create an exciting vision of your future.
- Create your own personal strategic plan to guide you in charting your own course.
- Get clear about your values and find the courage to apply them to your decision-making to create more work/life harmony.
- Get back into the flow of your own life. Stop feeling like you’re swimming upstream.
- Embrace your own career and life path. Face who you are, and who you’re not.
- Define your own criteria for success and how to focus your energy and resources to achieve it.
- Become more competent and a better leader in your professional and personal life.
- Get rid of that sick feeling of not dealing with difficult work relationships.
- Become a better communicator and collaborator.
- Feel more in control of how you are choosing to work and live.
- Improve your interview skills and find work that is in harmony with your life
- Transform your dreams into reality. Get the support you need to succeed.
You can check out my Collaboration at Work section for more information about my coaching and facilitation services for work partners, leaders and groups.