1. If you are interested in knowing more about my coaching services, Contact Me to set up a Complimentary Consultation.
2. After I hear from you, I reply to you by e-mail within 24 hours. My e-mail will include FAQs about Coaching and a Confidential Questionnaire for you to complete and return to me directly via e-mail.
3. When I receive your completed Confidential Questionnaire, we set up a time for the Complimentary Consultation via telephone or Zoom.
4. We meet for a Complimentary Consultation. During the consultation, we cover:
- Your Confidential Questionnaire
- What you need and want most out of a Coach and Coaching Partnership.
- FAQs about Coaching (What it is, what it isn’t)
- 2021 Coaching Packages ( see below for links)
In successful coaching partnerships, the coach’s expertise, strengths, and style fit the client’s goals, motivation level, learning & communication style, and budget. I welcome any questions you may have about my credentials, coaching style, philosophy and specialties to decide whether I am the right coach for you.
I am a Professional Certified Coach (PCC), and you can find my listing in the International Coaching Federation Directory, Credentialed Coach Finder. Check out my Client Testimonials page to hear more about what it’s like to work with me. Click here if you’d like to know more about my Academic and Professional Credentials.
Coaching is a significant investment in time and resources – for both of us. I encourage you to take whatever time you need and do your homework to make an informed decision. We only move forward to the next stage if we mutually agree we are a “good fit” for a Coaching Partnership.
6. If we agree we are a good match for a Coaching Partnership, we take the next steps and choose the best Coaching Package for your needs and budget.
My 2021 Coaching Packages
1. Single Session – Breakthrough Session
2. Fast Track Package – 3 Session Package
3. Longer-Term Package – 3 Months Minimum
**A note to Canadian Federal Government Professionals and Leaders: I am a Pre-Qualified Supplier for Leadership Development under the ProServices Agreement.**
More about my Coaching Model
My 5 Stage Model to Turn Ideas into Action works for aspiring and experienced leaders and professionals at any career and life stage.
You can check out my Collaboration at Work section for more information about my Conflict Coaching Services for professionals, work partners, leaders and groups.
And here are some of the things you could accomplish through our Coaching Partnership:
- Find your purpose and create an exciting vision of your future.
- Create your own personal strategic plan to guide you in charting your own course.
- Get clear about your values and find the courage to apply them to your decision-making to create more work/life harmony.
- Get back into the flow of your own life. Stop feeling like you’re swimming upstream.
- Embrace your own career and life path. Face who you are and who you’re not.
- Define your own criteria for success and how to focus your energy and resources to achieve it.
- Become more competent and a better leader in your professional and personal life.
- Get rid of that sick feeling of not dealing with difficult work relationships.
- Become a better communicator and collaborator.
- Feel more in control of how you are choosing to work and live.
- Improve your interview skills and find work that is in harmony with your life
- Transform your dreams into reality. Get the support you need to succeed.
Intrigued? More Questions? CONTACT ME for a Complimentary Consultation.