Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, University of Regina, 1982
Masters in Adult and Higher Education, Educational Policy Studies, University of Alberta, Spring 2002. Research Project: Exploring the Meaning of Personal Career and Learning Plan Usage from the Employee Perspective.
Conflict Management Certificate – Interest – Based Mediation and Negotiation (180 training hours), Alberta Arbitration and Mediation Society, 2011
Certified Professional Coach – Erickson College, 2013
Certified Career and Interview Strategist – Career Professionals of Canada
- Professional Certified Coach Designation, International Coaching Federation (ICF PCC)
- Certified Human Resource Professional, Human Resource Institute (CHRP)
Relevant Professional Certifications
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator, Step 1 and 2, Psychometrics Canada Ltd.
- Team and Group Facilitation Processes, Intersol Consulting Associates
- Group Facilitation, Facilitated Strategic Planning, Focused Conversation and Consensus Workshop Method, Canadian Institute of Cultural Affairs
- Personality Dimensions Trainer
- ADR Institute of Alberta (ADRIA)
- Career Professionals of Canada (CPC)
- Human Resources Institute of Alberta (HRIA)
- International Coaching Federation (ICF)