I also work with people and groups who want to make collaboration work. People in the following kinds of situations:
- People in working relationships that are having difficulty communicating with one another and it is getting in the way of your shared work. People that need to improve their collaborative skills.
- People that need to have a difficult conversation with someone they’ve been avoiding or fighting with. You are dreading the conversation. You may feel anxious about it or scared of what might happen if you do – or don’t have the conversation. You want a way out of the discomfort and want a way forward.
- Leaders who are trying to create a collaborative work environment and a respectful workplace.
- Leaders who need to bring people together who may or may not normally work together. It may be your work team, or maybe a working group with different stakeholders from different sectors.
- You are a working group who needs need to plan, problem solve and/or make decisions. It is critical you make the best use of everyone’s contribution and not waste time and money. You need help to get organized and build commitment to make your collaboration work.
Click here for an overview of My Core Collaborative Coaching and Facilitation Service Specialties . Contact me for a complimentary consultation to discuss your situation and how we could work together.